Mole, Wart and Skin Tag Removal
- Mole, Wart and Skin Tag Removal
- Remove moles, warts and skin tags from the face and body with a fast, simple method known as electrosurgery.
- Before the procedure commences the area to be treated is anaesthetised and the skin tag or lesion is removed with a scalpel.
- A minute current is then passed into the skin to instantly stop any bleeding, sealing the tissue, protecting it from infection and eliminating the need for suturing.
- In approximately 5-7 days the resulting scab falls off leaving a slightly pink area that gradually reverts to a light skin colour, becoming hardly visible.
- Dr Patel carries out this treatment.
- Body from£100
- Face from£200
A complimentary appointment can always be made for you to discuss any of the treatments in more detail with one of our therapists. Please note, a consultation for any advanced procedures carried out by Dr Park or Dr Patel will incur a £30 charge, this can be redeemed against the cost of your procedure if booked.