- Improve the appearance or remove the red thread veins on legs using a non-surgical procedure.
- Sclerotherapy or injection therapy is a nonsurgical procedure in which a solution is injected into the problem thread vein.
- The irritation caused to the lining of the vein makes it sticky. The subsequent compression dressing ensures that the vein seals shut and in most cases the vein disappears.
- Treatment takes about 15-20 minutes and one to three treatments may be required to obtain maximum benefit. There is usually bruising for 4-6 weeks after treatment.
- Dr Patel carries out this treatment.
- Individual treatment£200
- Treat stretch marks, acne and atrophic scars or tighten your skin in general with a course of dermaroller treatments.
- After a topical anaesthetic cream has been applied a roller with the highest quality magnetic microsurgical needles is passed across the skin creating very minute holes. This leads to a healing response, in which there is an increased formation of collagen and elastin and an improved blood circulation, with resulting smoothing of the skin. Dr Patel will be able to advise you on the number of treatments you are likely to need but this is usually between two to five depending on the condition being treated.
- Individual treatment£300
- Claudia Fallah Herbapeel
- Achieve a new and healthy looking skin with this safe, highly effective and successful method of facial peeling using a blend of herbs with powerful healing properties.
- Herbapeel contains micro particles which polish and remove the upper layers of the skin while other ingredients penetrate deeper and continue the peeling process for up to 48 hours after the application. The overall success can be compared to the results of chemical peels, yet the down time is only 4 days!
- Individual treatment£300
- Obagi Blue Peel
- Improve the appearance of the skin on the face and other parts of the body by removing the top layers that have become aged or damaged.
- Epidermal and dermal pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, shallow stretchable scars, acne, loose skin and large pores can all be treated with the obagi blue peel which is suitable for all skin types and colours. A six week pre-peel course of products is advised for the best result.
- Based on your individual needs this process effectively removes damaged skin to a depth regulated by the practitioner, allowing the skin's own clarity to resurface when healthier cells are exposed.
- The price includes post
- Back to top
A complimentary appointment can always be made for you to discuss any of the treatments in more detail with one of our therapists. Please note, a consultation for any advanced procedures carried out by Dr Park or Dr Patel will incur a £30 charge, this can be redeemed against the cost of your procedure if booked.