Terms & Conditions
- Making Appointments
- A patch test may be required in advance for certain treatments and it is important that you tell us at the time of booking (or by private consultation in advance) if you're:
- Receiving any form of medical treatment
- Taking any medication
- Some treatments have contra-indications and may not be suitable for you.
- To avoid a cancellation charge, please give us at least 24 hours notice if you're unable to keep your appointment.
- Payment Terms
- We accept cash, cheques, debit and credit card*.
- When booking a course of treatment a partial payment in advance may be required.
- *Treatments undertaken by Dr Park, Dr Patel, Diahann Berridge and Luke Richardson are required in cash or cheques made payable directly to them.
- Back to top
A complimentary appointment can always be made for you to discuss any of the treatments in more detail with one of our therapists. Please note, a consultation for any advanced procedures carried out by Dr Park or Dr Patel will incur a £30 charge, this can be redeemed against the cost of your procedure if booked.