It is important to us that both our clients and staff feel confident that we are doing everything we can to keep you safe from the risk of Covid-19 whilst spending time in Bonar House Clinic.
With this in mind, we have uploaded our Covid-19 Risk Assessment for you to take a look through. We hope this document provides you with peace of mind for any concerns or worries you may have had but as always please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information.
BHC Covid 19 Risk Assesment 15 07 20
If you are attending an appointment with us – we cant wait to see you and politely ask the following of you:
- Please re-arrange your appointment if you or anyone in your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. In line with Government guidelines we are required to screen all clients prior to every appointment to ensure they have not been experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or been asked to self-isolate for any reason. Prior to your appointment you will receive a short survey from us via text or email and we would be very grateful if you could please complete this at your earliest convenience.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering to your appointment. Our therapists will be wearing a face visor at all times in treatment and additional PPE when required depending on the treatment being carried out. In some treatments you will be able to remove your mask but wherever requested we would ask you to wear a face covering to protect our staff and other clients.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment. Unfortunately, for the time being, it will not be possible for anyone without an appointment to wait in the salon or enter your treatment room with you.
- Please only bring essential personal belongings in to the salon with you.
- Please consider phoning to make payment in advance or using contactless payment methods to reduce queues for the receptionist. If you are happy for us to call you to take payment prior to your appointment it would be a great help logistically. Please just let us know if this is something you are happy to do.
- Please be prepared for a small wait outside the salon. We will have some limited seating inside the salon and hope to welcome you in as quickly as possible but due to a restriction of only one client at the reception desk at a time there may be a small wait.
- Please be aware of our obligation to assist the NHS Track and Trace Service. If requested, we must assist by providing records of all clients that have had an appointment within the salon within the previous 21 days. By attending an appointment with us please be aware that you are consenting to us sharing your information with the NHS Track and Trace Service.
We hope you can understand the need to politely ask the above of all of our clients. We are extremely grateful to all of our clients for trusting in us to adhere to safe working practices and can assure you we will do all we can to ensure your visit to Bonar House Clinic is still a friendly and relaxing experience.